Thursday, July 8, 2010

9-02-10 Party!


Du nu nu nu...
Du nu nu nu...
Ch!
Ch!

If you're a true, old school 90210 fan, the theme song just started playing in your head.

What could be more fun than a 90210 party full of nostalgia and Peach Pit fare on the day that Bridget pointed out to me-

9-02-10

Here's what I'm thinking so far
  • Peach Pit staples- cheeseburgers, fries, and of course PIE
  • Come as your fave 90120 look
  • Team Brenda vs. Team Kelly hairdo race- who's bigger and better??
  • Top 5 90210 episodes for viewing pleasure (to be pre-voted by guests)
  • Prizes for the best side burns, best in character, best playlist
  • Grafitti wall for writing best loved quotes and scene quips
  • Photo op station (perhaps I'll use my favorite photo booth guys)
More later....want an invite? Tell me what you envision!

3 comments:

  1. All attendees should have to exchange an egg somewhere to find out the location of the party.

    That just happened.

    ReplyDelete