Monday, July 12, 2010

Save Money on Favors by Planning Ahead: More Pirate Finds!


One of the perks of planning your parties in advance is that you have plenty of time for great deals to fall into your lap!

For Monkey's pirate party, I am on the look out for a cute pirate outfit for her, as well as favors for her guests.

If you don't know about Hip2Save, you should really put it in your arsenal of deal finders! In her daily deals email today, Collin listed a great clearance sale at Costume Express where I found this adorable pirate hat on clearance for $4.99, down from $19.99. These would make fun favors and would serve as perfect photo props at the party! These are already on clearance for $4.99, but with their BOGO sale, I can get them for $2.50 apiece!

Here's how to find the best deals on those sites. First, put in your search. In my case, "pirate." Then, find where the website asks how you want to sort: "Sort By:" and sort by low price. This will allow you to quickly search for any great deals, without having to look through dozens of pages.

Last week, the cheapest pirate costume I found for Monkey was 24.99, and it wasn't pink, which is a real problem in our house. Today, on this site, I found this adorable PINK PIRATE costume for $14.99. And with the BOGO, I can add one for Squeaker for free. Woo hoo!

See how easy it is when you plan ahead?

You try it! Think about Halloween costumes or the next birthday theme and check out the website above, or just google your theme + clearance. Let me know if you find anything awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment