Wednesday, September 1, 2010

FREE invitation idea

Man, I love free stuff.  If you have a party coming up, you can head over to zazzle and take advantage of their free 100 business cards.  These are NOT your typical, not so cute, business cards:


Talk about some fun invitations.  The possibilities are endless.  I think I might use these for Squeaker's Bearh Hunt party in January.

Check out Collin's post  to get the details and code for the free cards.  Then enter ZAZSHIPSFREE for free shipping too!!  Seriously, Collin is my hero.

If you wanted to spend a few bucks on these, you could buy a pack of 50 "Applied Magnets" Business Card Magnets with Adhesive backing, Set of 50 pieces for only 7 bucks from amazon and you have made magnet invites.  You can get 100 for $13.

Hmmm...I know a certain someone that might need to use these for save the dates...Of course, then she'd have to have chosen a date.  

No comments:

Post a Comment